MASSIVE EVENT KLAXON! So those wonderfully talented folks at USW School of Music and Sound are putting on an event at the Tramshed on 7 June to celebrate the students and their musical talent.
The University of South Wales School of Music and Sound invites the city’s music lovers to an end of year festival showcase at the Tramshed!
On Thursday 7 June, come listen to 14 live new acts, enjoy the street food courtyard, a music-themed photobooth, DJ compere and glitter bar. Free entry from 4pm till late.
There are some crazy talented cats going through the school at the moment, and as well as playing LIVE for you, they’ve even pressed an album!
Lost Come Sunday
The Kelly Line
Lead Coloured River
Entry is free but booking is essential. Open to students, non students, friends, family & anyone who wants to hear Cardiff’s freshest live acts.
- Sign up for the weekly We Are Cardiff newsletter
- Check out what’s going on with We Are Cardiff Press
- Like us on Facebook
- Squawk @ us on Twitter @wearecardiff
- Follow us on Instagram/WeAreCardiff
- Follow our rescue dog adventure Instagram/ZeldaPooch