Every month, I hand over the We Are Cardiff Instagram feed to a keen local, who snaps away, chronicling their month in our fine city. That’s what normally happens … until it got to February and I realised I hadn’t asked anyone to manage the feed. So, unluckily for you, you’ve got a month’s worth of my nonsense instead.
During February, I mostly:
- started a new job which requires some train travel (hence the multiple pictures of Cardiff Central Station);
- visited the Indoor Market;
- yomped around Cardiff Bay and the wetlands a lot;
- saw some nice sunsets;
- djed at an anti-Valentine’s party (the Mary Bijou show, pictured above)
- learned that Keith the fish has a degree. First class, no less!
Hope your Februaries were as fun as mine,
PS do you fancy taking over the Instagram for a month? Email We Are Cardiff and tell us why we should give it to you. Do it!
Sign up for the weekly We Are Cardiff newsletter
Check out what’s going on with We Are Cardiff Press